There will be refereed conference proceedings to be published
by Springer Verlag. The proceedings will be compiled by the editors from
individual LaTeX files. The editors must provide a camera-ready manuscript
to Springer. Since we aim at a timely publication of the proceedings, we have
a tight time schedule. The editors therefore kindly request your help by carefully
reading the instructions below.
General instructions for document preparation.
- The deadline for submitting papers is September 17, 2004.
- The papers must be typeset in LaTeX according to the instructions given
In case you have problems with creating your paper in LaTeX, you can also
submit a Word version (images attached separately) of your document.
- Papers should not be longer than 5 pages.
- Your files must be sent to email@example.com.
Please name your document plus all additional files (such as images) after
the first author (e.g., wynn.tex or wynn.doc, wynnfigure1.eps etc.) in order
to speed up processing by the editors.
Document format instructions
Note that for LaTeX a template must be used (go to http://www.ecmi2004.tue.nl/latextemplate/)
in which all formats are set correctly. See also layout.pdf.
For authors creating a Word document we have the following additional
- The text area must be set to 11.8 cm or 4.65 in width and 18.95 cm or
7.46 in height with 12 pt space between the running head and text.
- To approximate the Computer Modern 10 pt font used in the LaTeX template,
it is best to use the Windows Truetype
font offered here (cmr10).
Set the line spacing to12 pt.
Please contact the webmaster
about technical problems with this web page.
Please send general questions and/or remarks to the conference
secretariat, see also the