Information for speakers
- There will be a assistant available in each lecture hall before
(30 minutes) and during each session to help you in technical matters.
- Every lecture hall is equiped with laptop, beamer and overhead projector.
We, nevertheless, advice you to take printed slides with you as back
- We prefer that you transfer your electronic presentation to the
conference laptop available in the lecture hall well before the start
of the session. The assistant can do this for you.
- Please avoid delays between talks and be on time as indicated in
schedule. Please finish on time, so that the next lecture can start
at the scheduled time.
- Please fill in your brief CV (you can find a form in the conference
bag) and hand it over to the chairman of your session before you speak.
This will facilitate him/her introducing you.
Please contact the webmaster
about technical problems with this web page.
Please send general questions and/or remarks to the conference
secretariat, see also the